1. How long have you had a weblog? Since January 2002. I'm amazed I've lasted this long, and updated so often. After all, my home page gets shockingly neglected most of the time...
2. What was your first post about? Purely self-referential nonsense about how I'd just started this blog, and warning that I would probably get bored of it and give up on it within a week. Ha.
3. How many changes (name, location, etc.) of your weblog have there been, if more than one? None, although I kinda feel bad realizing that I must have subconsciously stolen the latter half of the blog title from Teri, and so I did think about changing that. I can't think of a better word than "Musings", though. Any suggestions?
4. What CMS (content management system) do you use? Do you like it or do you want to try something else? Blogger's OK, and although the system goes down occasionally and I am currently living with weird error messages about my template file, it still seems to be more reliable than LiveJournal, so I figure why not stick with it?
5. Do you read people who have both a journal and a weblog? Or do you prefer to read people who have all of their writing in one central place? Tiffany is the only one I know who has both. In her case I like reading both, but I'm not sure I see the need to put longer entries in a journal when one could just sling 'em up on the blog with the rest of the stuff.