-Georgette Heyer fan fiction
Um, isn't that just called "Regency romance"? Heyer may have been the best, but she hardly invented the idea, let alone patented it. Or was this inquirer really, truly, looking for a sequel to Sylvester? (The mind boggles.)
- Why Harry/Hermione won't work out in canon
Well, they won't have found exactly what they were looking for, but I like to think they didn't go away wholly disappointed.
- How does Daniel Radcliffe feel about September 11?
Inquiring Fangirl Minds Want to Know!
- In England what do the terms Roundhead and Cavalier mean
Because, you know, they mean something completely different on this side of the pond...
- Bilbo Baggins Leonard Nimoy video
This person is obviously a masochist.
And finally, the most popular query this week:
- Internet Explorer 6 hangs
'Tis true, 'tis pity; and pity 'tis, 'tis true. Now can we hang Bill Gates too?