1. How many TVs do you have in your home?
Zero. But our downstairs tenant/friend owns a TV which we are free to go down and watch just about any time.
2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week?
I usually keep it to three or four hours -- including the time I spend watching kids' programs with Nicholas.
3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children?
Yes. It destroys their attention spans and exposes them to a lot of frightening and confusing images. So we try to keep Nicholas's viewing to a carefully monitored minimum. "Alphabet Hour" on TVO Kids is our friend.
4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you're heartbroken?
I wish I could say "none". However, as everybody knows by now, I'm pretty stuck on ALIAS.
5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line-up look like?
It'd pretty much be a cross between SPACE and A&E -- a few SF adventure shows, some classy Brit-lit adaptations, with the occasional clever animated short thrown in.