January 18th, 2009
I'm stuck home on a Sunday morning. I'm sick and I'm bored.
Ask me anything.
ETA: As my sick son watches Scooby Doo cartoons in the background -- did you know Shaggy's real first name is "Norville"? Like, I had no idea!
- 07:18 Wakened up at 6:30 a.m. by kid barfing. Urgh. Going to be a long day.
- 10:18 Got lovely reader review this morning, makes everything better. Except my son's still sick. And now I'm feeling queasy too. Bleurgh.
- 11:49 Answering random questions on LJ in a fit of boredom. Why not?
- 16:11 Greg Grunberg is on Twitter?! I am SO THERE. (Still think ALIAS would have been way more fun if Syd had dumped Vaughn and married Weiss.)
- 16:12 Also, still sick. But keep getting interrupted by kids every 5 min. so gave up trying to lie down. I CAN'T EVEN BE SICK IN PEACE, PEOPLE.