- Catch up on my writing of Wayfarer, which is now nearly two weeks behind schedule
Grocery shopping(including buying food for 70 people for Saturday's church picnic)
- Laundry (3 loads -- IN PROGRESS)
Strip and remake beds Take toddler outside to play Make spaghetti sauce for dinner Take kids to music lessons
- Pick and practice a solo for the concert on Sunday
- Polish up my Acknowledgements and Dedications for Knife
What I Feel Like Doing Today:
- Eating large quantities of chocolate
What I Have Actually Done Today:
- Debated with swan_tower about the Narnia books on janni's LJ
- Written this list
- Picked up my copy of Elizabeth Wein's The Empty Kingdom from my local indie bookseller, finally, huzzah!!!
ETA: More things done. Slowly, slowly came the earthworm into the world, as the old Swahili proverb goes...